Eating during class time?

I think students should be allowed to eat during class time, because for me when I am hungry I cannot focus very well. Also, eating actually can stops students' chit chatting because they have food in their mouth.

Comments

  1. For sure when students dont eat breakfast they should get a little snack:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food is very important to the human body , but that is why we have eating times which is breakfast lunch and dinner,but is eating a little snack during class is what you imply then i totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think eating in class should be allowed as long if it is something healthy and not a distraction to the class

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that eating in class should be allowed unless it 1. is a distraction, or 2. is harming to your health, so just eat a healthy snack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think if it is a little snack once in a while or something, it would be ok, but to have your full on lunch in class is not ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment