Is it okay to chew gum in class?

I think it is okay to chew gum in class because it helps our brain to concentrate more, and it keeps us awake. However, it is important to throw your gum out inside of the trash can because it would be annoying when someone steps on it or touches a gum underneath a desk or a chair. Also, by sharing gums with your peers you can make new friends!

Comments

  1. I HEARD THAT CHEWING MINT GUM IS IMPROVING TEST SCORES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, gum is a way to study better as well , if one chews a certain flavor of gum while learning /studying a certain topic another time example during a test they be able to recall the topic they learned about if they are still chewing that flavor of gum, this is scientifically proven and has been studied by British Psychological Society (BPS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that chewing gum at school has pros and cons, yes it does help with thinking but people abuse the power and are to lazy to get their fat butts of the seat and throw the gum away so they stick it to property that is not theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think chewing gum has pros and cons. I think chewing gum is ok but if people aren't responsible and being messy with gum then chewing gum should not be allowed for a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's secrete then maybe it could be ok, but if you're chewing too loud than it cold be a distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment